Feast 2017 Registration
Questions about Registration? Click here to see FAQs
- Do I have to be a member of the FAC to register? Yes! This event is a Thank You to our members. Your FAC membership fees are essential sustenance to the FAC so that we can continue to produce the parade, the feast and all the other amazing stuff that we do together.
- When do prices go up? Early bird pricing ends on December 17. (extended through the weekend!)
- When does on-line sign up close? On-line registration will end on Wednesday Dec. 20. (or whenever we sell out).
- Where does the money go? Feast registration fees are essential to cover the cost of the event. Most of the cost is for rental of the space. The days of free warehouse space in Seattle are over. We have an enormous and wonderful space. However, the fire department is limiting our occupancy to a fairly small number. We have fewer people to share the expense. We all must pay as generously as we can to assure that this beloved event can continue.
- How do I join the FAC? Visit www.fremontartscouncil.org/join
- Need help to Renew your lapsed membership? Register for feast admission and membership all-in-one.
- Do I have to pay AND volunteer AND bring food? People who come to the feast are active participants in creating the feast, the space, the art, and the experience. Helping with the feast build, the art and performance AND bringing food is an awesome experience and a gift to our community. The FAC is all about “Engaging community to cultivate the spirit of celebration where EVERYONE is an artist.”
- Can I get in Free if I volunteer? We can’t afford that anymore. Everyone is asked to register and pay the regular price. We are ALL volunteers. There are a few comps available for feast crew leads, performers, lead artists and a few essential roles the night of the event. We have a limited number of “Living Lightly Volunteer” $20 admissions for people that truly can’t afford the FAC membership. Those are reserved for volunteers that take a leadership role during the build, take important shifts the night of the event. (Currently we need help with clean up crew and hospitality for the build).
- How do I help with the build? We ask everyone to help out in whatever way feels good to you. Sign up to volunteer at the link below. Or, just show up at the build and ask how you can help. (Also, check out the calls for art, music and performance).
- Guest registration? FAC members may add guests (for $45 per) when you register yourself. The “add guests” option is at the bottom of the registration form.
- Register additional guests? Once you have registered yourself at the FAC member rate — FAC members may register additional guests (for $45 per) using the “Guest of a FAC member” registration level. First you tell us who you are (that is NOT a registration for you). Then add your guests with the “add guests” option at the bottom of the registration form.
- Cookies? Yes, our on-line registration only works if it can leave you a cookie. If you got that message. Please enable cookies, or try another computer, or send us an email (see next bullet).
- Just can’t get the registration to work? email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us the names and email address of who you are trying to register. We will sign you up and email you an invoice to pay on-line.
- No PayPal Account? No worries. You can pay by credit card online. (or get us a check or cash by Dec. 19).
- Can I pay at the Door? (We expect to sell out. Check this page on day of event to confirm if space is available). If not sold out, registrations at the door are $100 per person. This includes one year FAC membership and feast admission. (If already a member, this will add a year to your membership).
- Other questions? email: email@example.com).
(click “Register” at bottom left to get started)
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software ( am