Board members meet monthly on Tuesday evenings* and the time commitment is 5 to 10 hours per month. Board members also participate on a leadership team.
– Two (2) years’ service on the Board* If this is an issue for you, please contact us!
– Attendance at at least ten of the twelve annual board meetings (via Zoom currently)
– Facilitate 1-2 Committee Of the Whole outreach meetings a year, by planning the agenda and leading the meeting
Qualities and Skills needed by FAC Board members:
– Positive, proactive, and enthusiastic attitude for the organization
– Willingness to try new things and take on many and miscellaneous tasks as they arise for the organization
– Strong skills and experience in at least one of these essential areas:
* Event planning * Fundraising or grant writing * Management or administration * Communications or social media * Finance or record keeping