Feast 2018 Registration
Questions about Registration? Click here to see FAQs
- Do I have to be a member of the FAC to register? Yes! This event is a Thank You to our members. Your FAC membership fees are essential sustenance to the FAC so that we can continue to produce the parade, the feast and all the other amazing stuff that we do together.
- When do tickets go on sale? Volunteers only ticket sales ends on December 10. (extended through the weekend!)
- When does on-line sign up close? On-line registration will end on Wednesday Dec. 19. (or whenever we sell out).
- Where does the money go? Feast registration fees are essential to cover the cost of the event. Most of the cost is for rental of the space. The days of free warehouse space in Seattle are over. We have an enormous and wonderful space. However, the fire department is limiting our occupancy to a fairly small number. We have fewer people to share the expense. We all must pay as generously as we can to assure that this beloved event can continue.
- How do I join the FAC? Visit www.fremontartscouncil.org/join
- How do I renew my membership? Check your email for a renewal reminder (and link to on-line invoice). Or visit our Renewal Page.
- Need help to Renew your lapsed membership? Register for feast admission and membership all-in-one.
- Do I have to pay AND volunteer AND bring food? People who come to the feast are active participants in creating the feast, the space, the art, and the experience. Helping with the feast build, the art and performance AND bringing food is an awesome experience and a gift to our community. The FAC is all about “Engaging community to cultivate the spirit of celebration where EVERYONE is an artist.”
- Can I get in Free if I volunteer? We can’t afford that anymore. Everyone is asked to register and pay the regular price. We are ALL volunteers. There are a few comps available for feast crew leads, performers, lead artists and a few essential roles the night of the event. We have a limited number of “Living Lightly Volunteer” $25 admissions for people that truly can’t afford the FAC membership. Those are reserved for volunteers that take a leadership role during the build, and/or take important shifts the night of the event.
- How do I help with the build? We ask everyone to help out in whatever way feels good to you. Sign up to volunteer at the link below. Or, just show up at the powerhouse and ask how you can help. (Also, check out the calls for art, music and performance).
- Guest registration? FAC members may add up to two guests (for $75 per) when you register yourself.
- Cookies? Yes, our on-line registration only works if it can leave you a cookie. If you got that message. Please enable cookies, or try another computer, or send us an email (see next bullet).
- Just can’t get the registration to work? email email@example.com. Tell us the names and email address of who you are trying to register. We will sign you up and email you an invoice to pay on-line.
- No PayPal Account? No worries. You can pay by credit card online. (or get us a check or cash by Dec. 19).
- Can I pay at the Door? (NO! This event will sell out early. Anyone arriving at the door without a ticket will be turned away.)
- Other questions? email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
(click “Register” at bottom left to get started)
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software ( am